Terms and Conditions
1. Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance
2.Class bookings can be cancelled up to 12 hours in advance. If you have a class pass the amount will be credited back to your account.
3. If you cancel less than 12 hours before the class no refund will be issued and if you have a class pass the class will not be credited back to your account.
4. You must arrive for the class on time, there is a small foyer where clients can wait before a class, however the door to this will be closed during the evenings.
5.Please note that expiry dates on class passes cannot be extended for any reason. 5 class pass is valid for 6 weeks and a 10 class pass for 12 weeks.
6. We reserve the right to cancel a class if the minimum number of 3 participants is not met.
Before purchasing a class pass ensure you understand the relevant expiry date and agree to using your classes within the stated date range.
- Monthly auto-renew memberships will be billed to your credit card each month. Your membership continues on a monthly rollover and we ask for a minimum 3 month commitment.
- After your 3 month contract period you may put a one month (minimum) cancellation on your pass for holiday purposes. Please make the cancellation 14 days before you pay for the month you wish to cancel.
- Monthly classes do not cover workshops or kids classes.
- Monthly members will be charged £5 for late cancellation or failure to attend a booked class.
- Each membership can only be used for one person
Please note that by purchasing a class pass or a membership, you agree to the relevant expiration period which includes all posted holidays during which class times are modified or cancelled. Please ensure that you plan your attendance accordingly as we cannot extend expiration dates on passes or memberships. All our holiday dates are posted on our timetable for your convenience.
We do not issue refunds for any purchases including courses, class passes, workshops and retreats.
Retreats Cancellation Policy
Retreat deposits are non refundable. See each retreat for payment dates. All payments must be completed by date stated which is at least one month prior to the retreat start date.
Concession rates are available for people who are in full time education, in retirement or in receipt of benefits. Those purchasing concession passes must bring relevant ID on their first visit.
Commitment to Data Security Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings.
La Vida Yoga UK will never sell trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organisation.
Please understand that these terms and conditions apply to all our customers without exception.